There are so many beautiful things I could write about Mike + Paige's Wedding day, so instead of an entire essay on all of the little things how about I share my top 5 favorite moments!
1. When Paige was getting into her wedding dress, it was only her and her mom in the room. After her dress was fully zipped up, Paige took a look in the mirror and tears started rolling down her face, excitedly she jumped up and down and let out a sort of squeal of excitement. It was the, "I'm about to marry the love of my life" emotion!
2. The moment Paige revealed her look to her bridesmaids and they all screamed and cried with excitement!
3. Mike has two sons, Ryan and Levi - while dancing both Mike and Paige scooped them up and they all danced together. (yes, I 100% cried)
4. For their formal photos, we realized the sun was setting right behind their venue, so in true Bay Point fashion - Mike pulled up the boat and literally swept Paige and I off the dock for a quick ride and some gorgeous sunset photos in the middle of Gun Lake!
5. After the romantic moments were photographed, it was time to party so in true Bekker fashion; Paige was on the dance floor and prompted the DJ to start a drinking game! The entire wedding party (guests included) huddled in a large circle and started taking drinks one after another! Everyone was having a great time!